AePS is an Aadhaar based payment system for the solution of all your banking transactions. This system is card-less and pin-less. With the support of AePS API Provider Company, you can receive and send payment from any bank using your Aadhaar number and biometric authentication. This service is available 24*7. Therefore, AePS is an interoperable and easily accessible mode of transactions without the use of account numbers and other bank details. It has been flourished more in rural areas and gained popularity during Covid 19 pandemic and successive lockdowns.
RBP FINIVIS Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best AePS API provider company in India, which offers you the best software support for starting your business to become a banking correspondent and earn extra income by helping people near you their easy transactions.
Some Important Facts that the Government Launched AePS in India
The government wants to bring all the citizens of the country under the banking framework. However, it is not possible to open bank branches in all remote or isolated regions. Therefore, AePS is launched by NPCI (National Corporation of India) to help people from rural areas easily access financial transactions such as sending or receiving money, balance enquiry, mini statement, etc. with the help of banking correspondents or AePS service provider in their area.
AePS is Safe and Secure
AePS is the safest mode of banking transactions as transactions done by this system need biometric authentication through fingerprint or iris detection. RBP Finivis is the API provider company in India that delivers this amazing service with complete safety and security. This channel does not require carrying a passbook or debit card for transactions. Your Aadhaar number or fingerprints are enough to perform transactions. However, the signatures of two individuals can be the same but fingerprints can never be the same, so there is no need to panic about the safety and security of your account.
Some Important Things to Remember While using AePS Service:
While using the facility of Aadhaar Enabled Payment System, few points needed to be remembered. They are:
- If you want the facility of this payment solution, first of all, you need to link your bank account with your Aadhaar.
- AePS transactions can only be done for Aadhaard linked bank accounts.
- If you have multiple accounts in one bank, then this facility will be available for your primary account only.
- As RBI has not set any limit for a transaction, so as your AePS API Provider Company or your bank has the right to set limits for daily transactions.
How to Get AePS Services?
Few steps need to be done by you for using AePS service
- Go and visit business correspondents in your area.
- Give your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Select the type of transaction you want to get done for example- cash withdrawal, fund transfer, balance enquiry, mini statement, etc.
- Tell tour bank name.
- Enter the amount for the transaction.
- Complete the authentication process through your fingerprint verification.
- The transaction process will be completed in few seconds.
- Finally, you will receive a receipt from the business correspondent.
Don’t you think that it is quite easy to get benefits from all the facilities of AePS Aadhaar based payment solution? It saves your time traveling long distances as it brings the bank to your doorstep. AePS is the most convenient platform for the rural population and we as an AePS API provider are always ready to help you out by saving your time and travel expenses. Even we offer you the inbuilt API & SDK to enhance your business and earn extra income by providing the best AePS service to your customers.